World Hepatitis Day provides an opportunity to focus on actions such as:
- Raising awareness of the different forms of hepatitis
- How Hepatitis virus is transmitted;
- Prevention and control of viral hepatitis and its related diseases.
- Coordinating a global response to hepatitis.
- For prior appointment contact on- 020 27992121
Jupiter Hospital, Baner is organizing a camp on account of this ‘World Hepatitis Day’, observed on July 28 every year with an objective of encouraging better awareness, action, and support to prevent and treat this viral hepatitis. There will be a free initial screening of Hepatitis B & C from 6th to 9th August between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. However, Prior appointment is required for this. World Hepatitis Day aims to raise global awareness of Hepatitis and encourage prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
The main aim of World Hepatitis Day is to bring the world together under one single theme in order to raise awareness of viral hepatitis and the impact it has worldwide. The theme for World Hepatitis Day 2018 is “Eliminate Hepatitis”. World Hepatitis Day is one of the eight official global public health campaigns marked by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Media Contact- Aspire PR & Strategies Pvt. Ltd. Varsha Marathe- 9370220270